So, you want an outdoor kitchen. Right?
But unfortunately, you have a very constrained space, which does not allow you to try different ideas.
Or maybe, you have enough space for outdoor kitchens but you don’t know where to start and what to make that looks amazing without having to spend tons of money.
If you are stuck in the second situation we just mentioned, then don’t worry. We know what to do with this.
Let us tell you one thing very clearly. Having small space for outdoor kitchens or a lack of ideas doesn’t mean that you have to give up on your kitchen dreams.
It just means you have to get more creative or allow a qualified team of manufacturers to make things possible.
Don’t panic. Hiring manufacturers doesn’t mean breaking the bank. At Inspirations, the skilled outdoor kitchen manufacturers take care of everything without costing you your entire paycheck.
Let’s find out how to start with your outdoor kitchen!
Don’t Forget the Basics:
The first step in manufacturing the outdoor kitchen is, considering all the basics. So, just lay the foundation first and then get started with your dream project.
- Focus on Choosing the Right Door Types:
Choosing the right type of doors is also essential for your outdoor kitchen as they set the foundation of your overall space. Door types significantly impact the look of your outdoors aesthetically. So, we recommend you choose sliding doors. They are popular and useful as they save ample space, are user-friendly, and provide a pretty modern look.
Most people also love to choose Bi-fold doors for their outdoor kitchen because they help create an expansive look and make your kitchen space wide, creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor areas.
However, German doors are also a good option as they are durable and solid, offering a classic and timeless appearance.
In case, you are not sure about the right door type, then you can consult with door manufacturers at Inspirations who have years of knowledge and expertise and help make the right choices based on their extensive experience.
- Find Durable Door Materials:
Finding durable door materials is as important as choosing the right doors for your outdoor kitchen. Therefore, it’s important to go for highly reliable, solid, durable, and weather-resistant materials.
For this, semi-solid or solid wood doors are ideal. These materials are rust-resistant, durable, weather-friendly, and easy to clean, which makes them an extremely popular choice for doors and cabinets.
You can also opt for painted doors, as they are designed to withstand the sun, rain, and other weather conditions while maintaining an attractive appearance.
- Choose the Right Location:
Location is probably the most significant thing for designing an outdoor kitchen. So, before you do anything, think about an ideal spot for your outdoor kitchen.
Ideal spot means it should be easily accessible from your indoor kitchen and dining area. If it’s far away, then you may feel a bit-tired running from the indoor to the outdoor kitchen all day.
Factors like shade, wind direction, and privacy are also important to consider. After all, you don’t want to be grilling and eating in direct sunlight during a hot summer afternoon.
- Countertops and Storage:
Countertops and storage are extremely important for your outdoor kitchen. After all, you have to keep things organized to maintain a tidy look. Weather-resistant materials like granite or concrete also work well as they are durable and long-lasting. Make sure you include ample storage for keeping all the items such as utensils, cookware, and dishes.
- Comfortable Seating:
Who doesn’t like outdoor dining? Especially when the weather is cool and romantic, most couples and families love to spend quality time together while having dinner.
To enhance comfort and relaxation, it’s important to have comfortable seating so you can eat well and enjoy more. You can choose from a variety of options that include a small round table to a full dining set with comfy chairs.
Important Accessories to Include in Your Outdoor Kitchen:
Some various items and accessories can be part of your outdoor kitchen. Have a look at a few accessories:
- Grill: This is the heart of your kitchen where all the magic happens. Make sure you choose a grill that suits your cooking style, whether it’s gas, charcoal, or a combo of both.
- Refrigerator: its also recommended to add a small and cute outdoor fridge as it will make your kitchen tasks more convenient. You can keep all the ingredients, beverages, and condiments cold and accessible.
- Sink: Add a sink in your outdoor kitchen to make things easier. It also helps you while cooking. Whenever you plan to cook a meal, you can easily maintain cleanliness.
- Storage: It’s better to have kitchen cabinets or drawers where you can store utensils, cookware, and dishes, and make things more organized.
- Outdoor Lighting: This is another important step to consider. Proper lighting enhances both functionality and ambiance, so do not forget to install different lighting fixtures that withstand outdoor conditions. You can go for rope lights, string lights, step lights, and others to illuminate your outdoor kitchen.
- Shade and Shelter: Depending on your climate, consider adding a pergola, canopy, or umbrella to provide shade and shelter from harsh weather.
- Outdoor Decor: Outdoor decoration is just like the cherry on top. You can personalize your space with different decorative elements such as outdoor rugs, cushions, and even some potted plants as they help create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
Inspirations Offer Solutions that are Accessible for All:
Inspirations manufacturers have all the skills and expertise to manufacture the best outdoor kitchens in Pakistan. Whether you are looking to install a grilling station or a full-fledged outdoor kitchen, the manufacturers can help build anything from scratch or enhance the look of your existing kitchen.
So, if you can’t think of any other option or idea, why not choose Inspirations where we turn your ideas into reality without having to spend lots of money?
Reach out to our team and discuss anything you have in your mind. We promise to make things better for you. Let’s try 😊